How do I care for my Figgy?
We know it can be a bit of extra work, but hand-washing the microsuede covers in cold water and hanging dry will prevent any shrinking and keep the fabric in tip-top shape. If you’re going the machine-wash route, we recommend using a delicate cycle in cold water, and tumble-drying on low afterwards. For spot cleaning, use upholstery cleaner or soapy water as directed.
Are the waterproof liners washable?
Absolutely. The waterproof liners are also hand- & machine-washable. Please follow our guidelines above for care instructions.
What is the return policy?
If for any reason Figgy isn’t a crowd pleaser, we’re here to make things right. The easiest way to start a return is by emailing us at: email@example.com. We give everyone 30 days to try things out and ask that all returns meet the following conditions:
- All returns must get approval from Figgy HQ (we’ll respond within two business days)
- For health and safety reasons, products must be unused and with their original packaging to be returned
- Figgy is pretty big and costly to ship, which is why we ask customers to cover the cost of return shipping + a 15% restocking fee. This will be deducted from your original purchase.
- For any product deemed as damaged during delivery, please make sure to take pictures of the box so we can work with our shipping company accordingly.
- Damage due to using a sharp object to cut open the box and causing inadvertent damage to the product is not covered under warranty or the 30 day return policy
- Once the item is received unopened & undamaged, you will be refunded the full product amount. If the product arrives with wear or damage, you may not qualify for a complete refund.
I had an issue with delivery.
Uh oh. If for any reason your product was damaged during shipment, please let us know! Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort things out.
Does Figgy come with a warranty?
Yes! Figgy has a 6-Month Limited Warranty on all products. Here’s what that means in technical speak: Despite our high-tech production methods, all cushions and foam products have a lifespan and will soften with normal wear. We will warranty the integrity of the product under conditions of normal wear. Fabric, zippers, foam, and handles will stretch and puncture if exposed to excessive forces. Unfortunately, failure or defects caused by excessive forces or by sharp objects are not covered by warranty.
The fabrics used are meant to be machine-washed following the appropriate care instructions. Waterproof liners are also able to be machine washed with proper care instructions. Damage caused by heavily soiling, staining, or outdoor use are not covered by warranty.
If you feel your Figgy product has had a material defect within the 6-month warranty period, please let us know by emailing email@example.com so we can make things right.
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel any order that hasn’t been shipped yet by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam?
This is a fancy certification that means the foam in Figgy has been carefully analyzed to meet a specific set of standards: for its content, emissions, and durability. When you buy any product containing certified foam, you can rest easy knowing that the flexible polyurethane foam inside meets some pretty high standards.
Here’s some finer print if you’re interested:
CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam means Figgy is...
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
If you want the nitty gritty details, we recommend venturing over to their website.